Current Position: Office Manager/Marketing Assistant
Location: Office is located in Larkspur, CA
Kirley+ has fully embraced the power of technology and its role in a modern-day design and architecture firm and we’re building our firm around this new economy. We provide flexible, family-focused work environments and the opportunity to create a balanced work week that meets the needs of both career, family and lifestyle. Ultimately, our goal is to find the strongest, most passionate, intelligent employees that understand what it takes to hit deadlines and complete exceptional projects while growing professionally with our firm.
About Kirley Architecture
We are a privately owned and operated business located in in the town of Larkspur, CA in Marin County approximately 35 minutes North of San Francisco. Our firm engages in a mix of project types and design styles. Since our founding we have completed custom luxury residential, retail, restaurant and commercial projects. We are highly engaged in all aspects of projects from design through construction which requires close collaboration with clients, contractors, design consultants and vendors. We are looking to expand our architecture efforts with the goal of growing the company but we’re starting with a focus on growing our team. We are passionate about our work and seek to foster an inspiring environment within the firm.
If you’re interested in joining a small firm where you will have a high degree of autonomy in a fast-paced environment, please reach out to us we would love to talk.
You will be working directly with the Company Founder.
• Located in the Bay Area
• Strong writing skills
• Professional references
• Strong computing skills including Microsoft Office Suite
• Work directly with the company owner to develop and implement the company’s marketing plan for 2020
• Help identify potential leads, build the company’s contact database and then utilize this database for on-going marketing efforts
• Work with company owner to manage marketing communications including development of periodic newsletters, mailers, holiday cards.
• Provide on-going website updates and copy development
• Help with social media updates as a part of the annual marketing strategy including maintaining and producing posts in a scheduled manner to drive follower acquisition across all social media platforms
• Upload professional portfolios to sites like Houzz and Pinterest and work to develop keyword strategies to drive traffic to these posts
• Filing, database entry, accounts payable and receivable reporting.
• Scheduling, notetaking and other administrative tasks would be included with this job
• From time-to-time we may ask to help keep the office organized and tidy including filing, organizing the print room, etc.
Other (nice to have but not necessary)
• Any skills in SEO, graphic design or marketing are a plus
• Experience with CRM software like Insightly or Salesforce
• Willingness to wear many "hats" and toggle between various projects
• Highly organized and an interested in all facets of the business
• Team player with creative and organizational talent
• Good verbal and writing skills
• Good sense of humor!
• Self Motivated
Part-time hourly pay based on experience.
How to Apply:
Please email your cover letter, resume to
Please no calls, walk-ins or recruiters.